By order the newsletter the user confirms to have fully understood and expressly agrees to all of the respective terms and conditions in this document.
1.8 Data Sharing and Transfer 1 4ARTechnologies AG may share the collected information with outside companies or agents only in relation to technological maintenance, hosting, payment processing (if applicable) or working on behalf of 4ARTechnologies AG for the Website. Such transfer is made to help or participate in the Website’s operation, in particular by managing, hosting or maintaining the Website, or to conduct research, monitor and analyze the network’s status. 4ARTechnologies AG shall create any required agreement with such outside companies or agents to ensure that data recipients guarantee adequate data protection at all times. The collected data may be passed on without restriction to any subsidiary or affiliates of 4ARTechnologies AG, which shall guarantee and be subject to the same data protection requirements as 4ARTechnologies AG. Personal Data collected through the contact form shall only be transferred, as the case may be, for the purpose of answering queries. Users expressly consent to a transmission of data between countries where it will be kept and used as appropriate, being specified that 4ARTechnologies AG shall respect all applicable rules and regulations and shall adopt all required and necessary measures prior to the transmission of data abroad. 4ARTechnologies AG may transfer the collected Personal Data to any government and law enforcement officials or private parties as it, in its sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal actions (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of 4ARTechnologies AG or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity that may be considered to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
1.9 Transfer to Providers 1 4ARTechnologies AG may transfer Personal Data to providers for the purpose of delivering the services. Providers will process Personal Data and will be solely responsible for it after the transfer by 4ARTechnologies AG. Users / visitors hereby expressly agree that 4ARTechnologies AG may transfer their Personal Data to providers located abroad, with a similar level of protection as Switzerland and that the providers will process Personal Data under their sole responsibility and be subject to the laws applicable in their country.
1.10 Big Data 1 4ARTechnologies AG may use only non-identifiable aggregated data collected through the Service to analyze Website usage and system performance (“Big Data”). Big Data does not contain Personal Data (even by recoupment of information or of Personal Data). Users / visitors understand and agree that Big Data may be used by 4ARTechnologies AG and shared with third parties in any manner. 4ARTechnologies AG may share Big Data and/or aggregated information that does not include Personal Data or log data with third parties for analysis and other purposes.
1.11 Security 1 4ARTechnologies AG uses standard technology and security precautions, rules and other procedures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction. It is of the User’s or visitor’s personal responsibility to ensure that the computer that is used is adequately secured and protected against malicious software, such as Trojans, computer viruses and worm programs. 4ARTechnologies AG has implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard the Personal Data under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All employees of 4ARTechnologies AG and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of Personal Data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of user / visitor information. 2 Users / visitors acknowledge that the use of the internet is not safe and that there are certain inherent risks to Personal Data. 4ARTechnologies AG shall make reasonable efforts to protect Personal Data but it cannot guarantee or warrant that Personal Data is safe and protected from unauthorized third party access and theft and, therefore, waives all liability in this respect.
1.12 Access to the Data 1 A User can ask 4ARTechnologies AG whether it has stored any Personal Data relating to him-/herself, file a request for further information, receive a copy of the data stored in our systems (to that end, 4ARTechnologies AG shall require a copy of an official form of identification) as well as subsequently instruct 4ARTechnologies AG to correct and/or delete any erroneous Personal Data.
1. The User agrees that if any portion of these Terms is found illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective solely to the extent of such determination of invalidity or unenforceability without affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other manner or jurisdiction and without affecting the remaining provisions of the Terms, which shall continue to be in full force and effect.
2. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, these Terms and the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of their respective successors, assigns, heirs, executors, administrators and legal representatives. 4ARTechnologies AG may assign any of its rights and obligations under these Terms.
3. The failure of 4ARTechnologies AG to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms or any rights with respect thereto shall in no way be considered as a waiver of such provisions or rights or in any way affect the validity of these Terms.
4. The applicable law is Swiss law. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the creation, allocation, distribution, ownership or use of 4AT Token, or the development and execution of the 4Art Project shall be finally settled by the ordinary courts of the registered domicile of 4ARTechnologies AG.
5. Contact: 4Art Technologies AG, Chamerstrasse 44, 6331 Hünenberg, Switzerland, email@example.com
4Art Technologies AG, 31 May 2018